Type of cuisine - Pan-Asian: Japanese, Chinese, Korean & Thai
What’s included: choice of eight dishes from a set menu
Valid 7 days a week
Sichuan Chicken - Hot & spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers.
* Yuzu Pork Belly - Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing.
* Scallop Popcorn - Queen scallops in light tempura, served with sriracha mayo.
* Yellowtail Roll - Yellowtail with cucumber & spring onion, topped with tobiko & togarashi. 8 pieces.
* Asian Winter Vegetables (v) - Roasted beetroot, squash, red onion, pineapple, & mango, in teriyaki sauce.
* Crispy Chicken Wonton - Crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce. 6 pieces.
* Vegetable Dumplings (v) - Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. 4 pieces.
* Ponzu Tofu (v) - Tofu rolled in fresh coriander, with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing. Served cold.
* Korean BBQ Ribs - Tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce. 4 pieces.
* Bang Bang Cauliflower (V) - Cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
* Sweet Potato and Soba Fries (v) - Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip.
* Miso & Lime Caramelised Cashews (v) - Caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso.
* Shishito Peppers (v) - Scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt.
* Korean Chicken Wings - Chicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce.
* Spicy Aubergine (v) - Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce.
* Chilli Tofu (v) - Crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in inamo chilli sauce.
* Flamed Edamame (v) - Edamame flambéed in sake.
* Seared Salmon Maki - Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese. 8 pieces.
* Red Dragon Roll (v) - Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. 8 pieces.
* Summer Roll - Prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves, in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing.
* Sweet & Salty Asian Popcorn (v) - inamo’s take on a household favourite.
* Spicy Tuna Gunkan - Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha. 6 pieces.
* Garden Roll (v) - Asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll. 10 pieces.
* Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade - Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade. 9 pieces.
* Prawn Crackers - Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
* Spicy Salmon Gunkan - Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha 6 pieces.
* Vegetable Singapore Noodles (V) - Our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish.
* Miso Soup - Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.
* Veg Miso Soup (v) - A? vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.
* Rice (v) - Steamed rice served simply, an excellent accompaniment to many of our dishes.
Enjoy an hour of bottomless, al fresco Robata Asian BBQ food for two @ Inamo, Camden. With a glass of bubbly each to wash down your food! Order up to six Yakitori, two Asian Tapas dishes and two sides at any time. Yakitori skewers include salmon, beef, chicken and tofu. Tapas includes Korean chicken wings and haloumi wedges (see full menu below). At the renowned Inamo Pan-Asian restaurant, Camden (available 12pm-7pm daily, last sitting 6.30pm).
Food delivered in following postcodes in or around London:
Serving Sushi, Japanese
Food Hygiene Rating: Last inspection date: 29 Apr 2019 (more than 6 moths ago). Score: 3 "Generally Satisfactory". View on food.gov.uk
Nearest underground stations: Warren Street - 0.45m, Euston - 0.6m, Camden Town - 0.63m
Also known as:
inamo - Camden
Been there? Share your experience. Rate Inamo